***I am writing this at 3am. I am sure there are a plethora of run on sentences and grammatical errors...sue me*** When I was growing up, I used to love to rearrange my room. I started this process at a very young age (like elementary school). It wasn't just the furniture that I would change up either; I would rearrange the photos, the endless posters of Jonathan Taylor Thomas and every other BOP, Teen Bop and Tiger Beat heart throb of the late 90's that was taped onto my walls. :) I seriously, probably kept Scotch tape in business back then. :) *You're welcome Scotch*. This rearranging would happen quite often, were talking every couple months, but no less than 2 times a year. Me and my childhood best friend Sarah (who happens to have a great blog "The Lovely Life"....you should follow) would help give each others room their regular "face lifts". The need for new and exciting is a part of my personality. I get bored easy when I see the same thing day ...

i love this and love the picture:) Praying
ReplyDelete